Stats

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Pro-Disengagement

I plan to be disengaged during the upcoming Passover holiday. With the help of the Almighty, Bli-Nedder, I will be disengaged from the internet: no blogging, no email. Similarly I will try to be disengaged from the Israeli MSM. After all, during the holiday we are supposed to be happy, and hearing Kol Yisrael's and Galei Tzahal's Pravda like dissemination of Sharon's propaganda makes my stomach turn.

I plan to devote myself 100% to the spiritual side of the holiday and to being with my family. G-d willing I will be back blogging after the holidays.

Chag Sameach to all.

2 comments:

Batya said...

Wow, that takes real self-control. I don't think I could do it. My fingers start shaking at the thought.

Shabbat Shalom and Chag Sameach!!!

Cosmic X said...

Not only her blog disappeared, but her web site jerusalemmandate.org seems to have been nuked!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...