Stats

Sunday, November 20, 2005

What Is "Cosmic X"?

Why in the world would a Jew from Jerusalem call his blog "Cosmic X"? Usually blogs of this kind have a name that has to do with something Israeli or Jewish, often utilizing words in Hebrew, Yiddish, or Aramaic. I could have called this blog "Kadur Felafel", "Pintele Yid", "Ipcha Mistabra" or "Little Jewboy in Altneuland". So why did I call this blog "Cosmic X"?

"Cosmic X" was a nickname that I had in high school. So if anyone reading this remembers a Cosmic X that they knew from high school, it is probably yours truly. I know that it is a pretty stupid name for a blog, but what is done is done.

How I got the nickname is another story. Hashfanatic, it's not what you think.

4 comments:

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Heh - at least you don't have your wife think its a silly name!

Shavua Tov!

Cosmic X said...

Jameel,

My wife does not know the name of this blog, and I don't think that I would even try explaining it to her. As a busy mother she has no time or patience for my meshugas.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

CosmicX: My wife doesn't have time to read my blog either, but she wants the ability to read it if she wants. (She has about 73 seconds a week available to browse my blog)

Cosmic X said...

The unsung heroes of the settlements are the women.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...