Stats

Monday, April 27, 2009

Israeli Memorial Day

Tonight is the beginning of Israel's Memorial Day for its fallen soldiers and victims of terror. It is good to remember those who gave their lives so that we could live. May their memories be a blessing.

Personally I often think about our soldiers. I know that seven days a week, twenty four hours a day, they are putting their lives on the line for us. While I am in my air conditioned office they are out on patrol in the scorching sun. They "wake up the dawn", lying in ambush during cold, rainy nights while I lie safe in my bed under the covers waiting for "the dawn to wake me up". Our soldiers are the best.

Thank you, soldiers of the IDF! May God be with you wherever you may be!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...