Stats

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Everything I've Written About Obama

Just click here to see everything that I've written about Obama.

I start by being uncertain about the man and what he stands for.

As time went on and I saw him kowtowing to the Arab despots and adopting their bogus narrative, I became anti-Obama.

Then there was this post that got referenced by Yahoo News.

Readers of this blog may remember the first time I used this graphic:



Then I concluded:
This blogger did not pay too much attention to the elections in the U.S.A. Obama revealed himself as a sleaze bag to me and others here is Israel during his Cairo speech. His racist policies with regards to where Jews are allowed to live are just a continuation of his sleaziness. BO stinks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...