Stats

Thursday, September 06, 2012

He That Sitteth in Heaven Laugheth

And I, who sitteth here on Earth, laugheth as well:



LOL!
1 Why are the nations in an uproar? And why do the peoples mutter in vain?

2 The kings of the earth stand up, and the rulers take counsel together, {N} against the LORD, and against His anointed:

3 'Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.'

4 He that sitteth in heaven laugheth, the Lord hath them in derision.

5 Then will He speak unto them in His wrath, and affright them in His sore displeasure:

6 'Truly it is I that have established My king upon Zion, My holy mountain.'

7 I will tell of the decree: the LORD said unto me: 'Thou art My son, this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of Me, and I will give the nations for thine inheritance, and the ends of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.'

10 Now therefore, O ye kings, be wise; be admonished, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Do homage in purity, lest He be angry, and ye perish in the way, when suddenly His wrath is kindled. {N} Happy are all they that take refuge in Him. {P}

2 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

It would be an awful joke if it weren't so ugly.
Sad to see things deteriorate like this.

Cosmic X said...

You are saying that I shouldn't be laughing? Sorry, I just can't help it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...